Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ran a search but it didn't find anything..In a few weeks I am gonna be buying a header most likely..Probably a DC Sports. My question is should I go with a 1 piece or 2 piece? I can see how the 1 piece might be a pain to install compared to the 2 piece..is it really a pain? Also should I go with a 4-2-1 or 4-1 design? Well I better get to sleep....gotta get up early for work tomorrow :(

Thanks in advance dudes!

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
4-1 is usually for turbo appilcations. if you put a 4-1 on an NA setup, ull gain high end but lose alot of low end. 4-2-1 if your NA. gains all around. as for 1 piece or 2, i have no idea about the diff

·
Registered
1 Posts
well here let me ask you this......wat kinda motor do you have........wat mods do you have so far.......and about the one and two piece yea that is try but with the 2 piece there is more of a chance of leaks on your 2 piece and on the one piece youll have a chance but not as much as a 2 piece.....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.