Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
jus so u know, there are no 1piece headlights for 5th gen .. the JDM ones though are 2piece even though dey may look like 1piece but its not .. if you want the real JDM ones, those will run about $600 or so .. mebbe less, mebbe more .. u can get the Depo ones for about 275.

·
Registered
349 Posts
yep

i HAVE seen the ONE pieces before...they look just the the 2 piece..o yeah and i saw them on EBAY. going for like 600+

·
Registered
349 Posts
but that pix is of a 2

thats a pix of a 2 piece tho...they just connect with each other not glueed...but i have seen a 1 piece...

·
Registered
348 Posts
the ones on ebay that are one piece will not bolt on to CD5/7 Accords. Body modifications are required to make it fit....The ones in the pic above are 2 piece...the corner and the headlamped are connected separately.

·
Registered
468 Posts
yep yep! the one piece, look similar but aren't what will fit on your stock accord, check them out closely and you will see they are actually a different shape, I think they look alright, but like the 2 piece ones better, but I do know which ones your talking about, they were actually on ebay a little bit ago, they come off an SiR or something like that, one of those wierd japan only models.

·
Registered
33 Posts
The ones pictured on this thread are not one piece they look two piece cause they are two piece.

They are held together just like the USDM headlights with a screw.

I cant believe this debate is still up after two years there are no one piece headlights for the 5th generation accord.

THose ones on ebay are for a 6th gen and you will need to get the bumper with custom mounts to have them fit on the 6th gen.

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
AKUFC said:
The ones pictured on this thread are not one piece they look two piece cause they are two piece.

They are held together just like the USDM headlights with a screw.

I cant believe this debate is still up after two years there are no one piece headlights for the 5th generation accord.

THose ones on ebay are for a 6th gen and you will need to get the bumper with custom mounts to have them fit on the 6th gen.
haha, I'm with ya there. Everyone still debates that there is a 1 piece headlight that fits 5th gens...:eek:

·
Registered
578 Posts
geez..of course they dun make a one smooth piece for 5th gen..like the integraz..but to me dat is a one piece..bc its not 2 piece..lol..nm nm im just dumb, gomen:(

·
Registered
33 Posts
AcCoRd DoRiFtU said:
geez..of course they dun make a one smooth piece for 5th gen..like the integraz..but to me dat is a one piece..bc its not 2 piece..lol..nm nm im just dumb, gomen:(
Its not one piece brotha.

If those are one piece so are USDM headlights, F150's any car where the corner is held flush to the headlight by a screw.

Its not one piece cause there are two seperate pieces a corner and a headlight housing.

They are connected via a screw.

By that statement that many make not just you. You are classifying any and all cars that have a corner light connected to a headlight housing via a screw bolt whatever.

*EDIT*

dohath read end of your post oh well :(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts