Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, i just noticed its been a little over year that iv been coming to SHO and just wanted to thanks to everyone that helped me out i dont really chime in that much but i read allot and this site has tought me ALLOT about my lude just wanted to say thanks!!
so thanks to everyone and SHO! wish i could say more but im at work getting yelled at for bein here.
:byye

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
that's what we're here for, bud! thanks to you for helping to make this site what it is, a good info source for everyone.

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
H23lude92 said:
well, i just noticed its been a little over year that iv been coming to SHO and just wanted to thanks to everyone that helped me out i dont really chime in that much but i read allot and this site has tought me ALLOT about my lude just wanted to say thanks!!
so thanks to everyone and SHO! wish i could say more but im at work getting yelled at for bein here.
:byye

and in one year you still havent realized this shit was gonna get fuckin locked?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.