Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
By today or tommorrow a lot of cool games are coming out. Especially for the xbox.

For Consoles:
Tony Hawk Underground (for all systems) , Rainbox Six 3 (xbox only and live compatible) , NFL Blitz PRO , Swat Global Strike Team (xbox live) , Top Spin (tennis game with people such as anna kournikova)....

For PC:
Sims Making Magic , Final Fantasy XI , Dark Age of Camelot: Atlantis....

Max payne 2 also came out a few days ago.

Then on 11/03 GTA double pack comes out for xbox. Theres a lot to get lately , especially for pc and xbox.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
kill.switch for PS2
Call of Duty 10/30/03 PC

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
mike_sho said:
By today or tommorrow a lot of cool games are coming out. Especially for the xbox.

For Consoles:
Tony Hawk Underground (for all systems) , Rainbox Six 3 (xbox only and live compatible) , NFL Blitz PRO , Swat Global Strike Team (xbox live) , Top Spin (tennis game with people such as anna kournikova)....

For PC:
Sims Making Magic , Final Fantasy XI , Dark Age of Camelot: Atlantis....

Max payne 2 also came out a few days ago.

Then on 11/03 GTA double pack comes out for xbox. Theres a lot to get lately , especially for pc and xbox.

yeah, Tony Hawk looks great, but it sucks u cant map ur face on a character like u can with the ps2.

·
Registered
144 Posts
black92accord said:
I'm about to pick up a copy of Tom Clancy's Rainbow 6: 3. Reading from some reviews; it looks like a worthy buy.
I take it your talking about the xbox version right? B/C as you know the pc version is doing outstandingly well.

·
Premium Member
13,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Also another note. Top Spin is also xbox live. BTW tons of xbox live games are coming out , or basically a lot of games are going to have it enabled. Microsoft plans to have 100 titles online by next year.

·
Banned
2,784 Posts
mike_sho said:
Also another note. Top Spin is also xbox live. BTW tons of xbox live games are coming out , or basically a lot of games are going to have it enabled. Microsoft plans to have 100 titles online by next year.
I think i may have to buy an xbox in the near future. never played one but i like some of the games ive seen on tv and stuff.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts