Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This car is just amazing.....it just keeps getting faster! Watch out Ryan Woon!
10 sec nsx

The car ran a [email protected] with a slipping clutch and basically rolling off the line!

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well the car ran on only 15psi and as u see in the vid ....the clutch completely slipped in second gear and the guy rolled off the line at the start.
The car is now getting a tilton clutch and will be running high boost which i think is 26 psi. Not to mention that was on street tires with big ass rims.
So put it all together........slicks, tilton, and 26 psi instead of 15......i dont think 9.62 (woon's best) will be that far!

·
Registered
44 Posts
njn63 said:
trust me, 10.6's and 9.6's are completely different. It's not just a matter of turning up the boost and bolting on slicks. Sure it will help, but that car is going to destroy the tranny the minute they drop the clutch on slicks with the tilton clutch. The more you drag race the more you realize how hard it is to go faster.
yeah i second that....

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
njn63 said:
trust me, 10.6's and 9.6's are completely different. It's not just a matter of turning up the boost and bolting on slicks. Sure it will help, but that car is going to destroy the tranny the minute they drop the clutch on slicks with the tilton clutch. The more you drag race the more you realize how hard it is to go faster.
werd. that NSX doesn't have a chance compared to woon's supra. try dumping a nother 10 grand into that NSX and maybe they'll get closer

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
effingwin98 said:
lmao everyone keeps saying woon and its making me laugh
I didnt get that joke either :confused
Anyways....lets just enjoy the video and comment on the car....i didnt intend for this to be a Ryan Woon vs Factor X flame war like the M3 srt4 vids.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
gooniac1 said:
HOLY SHIT!!!! :eek Sweet and it's a rather stock looking car as well!!! I love it!!! :w00t NIce vid man.
Thanx man! i jus love NSXs and ive been following that car since it was in the 12s. I hope they do hit 9s. The car is full interior and street tires which is even more impressive. I posted some earlier vids of it so do a search and u should find them.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I think one of the reason the exhaust sounds knida NA is because it doesnt have to travel too far, the engine is right in the back.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Im a die hard supra and NSX fan but i jus think the NSX is one of the sleekest sexiest cars out there. Not to mention super rare.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts