Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im thinking of boosting my nitrous shot to 100...i just did a compression check and all my cylinders are at about 185.

but even though i been running nitrous for so long...what do you guys thinking about me stepping up to the 100 shots or should i wait till my block gets built?

desicions desicions:confused:

·
Registered
292 Posts
i'd say be safe man.. better safe then sorry, sleeve ur block and get a 100 and maybe up it even more.. what times did u turn with the shot u have on their now, and what kinda time u lookin for?

·
Registered
20,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
IhAvEaLuDe said:
i'd say be safe man.. better safe then sorry, sleeve ur block and get a 100 and maybe up it even more.. what times did u turn with the shot u have on their now, and what kinda time u lookin for?
last time i went out there i had a really rich mixture from my ecu at the time so the nitrous really wasnt working. so i ran between 14.8-15.5 on and off the bottle. im looking for low 13s. i really need to get better traction

·
Registered
20,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
u have a instant messenger man?

·
Registered
445 Posts
fuck that up the shot heheheheeh rings will go out sooner and then a block will be your only option speedin up the process.....100 wet system shouldn't be a problem.......

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
get your beast tuned right NA man... sounds like youve got the bogging issues solved... id up the shot once i felt everything was in check.

·
Registered
20,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bonestock94 said:
get your beast tuned right NA man... sounds like youve got the bogging issues solved... id up the shot once i felt everything was in check.
yea everythings running good and the cylinder building i did came out good. fixed my low 4th cylinder compression as well. the 75 shot is feeling weak for me right now and im thinking of getting the 100 shots. what i do need now is a new clutch though mines starting to burn..not slipping yet but5 i sense it. man i should of went with a higher clutch instead of the street disc.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts