Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Your right about hitting better times. I've seen that civic hit 9.6 and that not his best time. DRT racing is in Queens NY. I've that car up close. That car is insane. :D

·
Registered
405 Posts
how do you know its a twin turbo? that thing is fucking fast! is that thing a daily driver? what kind of turbo is it running? is it's interior gutted?

·
Registered
155 Posts
You can tell is twin turbo by just looking at the front of the car. Right where the lip is open you can see the gaint twin turbos sitting in front so it could suck all that air in. And no its not daily driven. That is DRT Racing baby. They flatbed it to every location. They even flew it to Pueto Rico.:D Next year i was told that car will dip into the 8s:cool:

·
Registered
155 Posts
I'm sorry i didnt answer your question civicjdmgsr. Twin Turbonectics system no intercooler and yes; there is no interior but a seat all the proper gauges and the shifter.

·
Registered
327 Posts
WTF are some of you talking about?! that's DRT Racing's TT civic. that is by no means a daily driver. it is an all out drag car, half chassis i believe. that is their shop showoff car. it has run in the 9's already this year. go check out the specs if they are there at www.drtracing.com

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
it worked fine for me
f13

·
Registered
373 Posts
how come the guy can't hit like 7 or 8 with that set-up? like the venom civic does.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts