Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

If it doesn't fit which exhaust should i go with?

• Magnaflow

• BLOX

• Just go Custom (please no, the shops will charge me hella)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've been looking everywhere for a good sounding exhaust for my 2018 Honda Civic 4dr Hatchback Ex. I really like the sound of the Invidia N1 Cat back Exhaust but they are only made for the sedan and coupes. I'm curious if it would still work on my hatchback. From what I've read it seems maybe the exhausts made for sedans and coupes specifically are just a bit longer? If that's the sacrifice I have to make, I'm willing to do it. It's basically the only exhaust i really like and I think if I got it to work it would look and sound amazing. Other than that I'm forced to go with the BLOX or Magnaflow exhaust, and those are just boring...

·
Registered
2 Posts
So I've been looking everywhere for a good sounding exhaust for my 2018 Honda Civic 4dr Hatchback Ex. I really like the sound of the Invidia N1 Cat back Exhaust but they are only made for the sedan and 192.168.100.1 192.168.1.1 coupes. I'm curious if it would still work on my hatchback. From what I've read it seems maybe the exhausts made for sedans and coupes specifically are just a bit longer? If that's the sacrifice I have to make, I'm willing to do it. It's basically the only exhaust i really like and I think if I got it to work it would look and sound amazing. Other than that I'm forced to go with the BLOX or Magnaflow exhaust, and those are just boring...
Wikipedia says this: Bore 1.95 in (49.53 mm) Stroke 1.90 in (48.26 mm)
So the pistons are basically very angry pill bottles.
What's really cool/scary about it is that the supercharger is basically all or nothing to save fuel while racing. 300hp up to around 7250.. 700hp at 7500.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts