Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
say motor was done and compression was bumped into the 11s like alot of build honda motors are..

Would it still be ok to spray nitrous on it? From what i learned sombody told me higher compression is more ideal with nitrous, then others say u have to drop compression witch i find is bs :confused

11s too high?

-Chris

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
11's is perfect with nitrous as long as you tune it right.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Could u get away with running pump gas when compression is that high

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
I wouldnt. But its your car. take alot of timing out if you try, but then ultimately why lose out on power.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So having a car with 11 or higher compression is strickly for drag... it cant be used for daily driving on pump gas? or where u saying to use race fuel if u DO spray with it?

-Chris

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
im not saying its only for drag, im saying if you plan on running with juice on the street either take out timing or run higher octane.

·
Registered
20,271 Posts
itr206 said:
im thinking of running some ITR pistons soon..do u recommend those or go with something else.

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
if your gonna rip it apart, just go forged, no sense in replacing stock with stock

·
Registered
20,271 Posts
itr206 said:
if your gonna rip it apart, just go forged, no sense in replacing stock with stock
yea but its a pretty good price difference though thats why but ill see how it goes

1 - 11 of 11 Posts