Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
two weeks man we did our car in two days after sitting for 3 years with no motor and about 3 inches of dirt on it and our first pass was 11.2 off the trailer

·
Registered
371 Posts
Nathan123 said:
I'm confused. What's the big deal?
I'm on the same boat.

/shurgs and goes back to watching the squirrel outside the office window

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
haha you guys are funny.... check it out and STFU.... you know you guys like it...... :bash just remember "BEEYOND ENGINEERING........"

·
Registered
325 Posts
i got a stock gsr with stock everything internally and running consistent 10.40's at 20psi everytime we go to the track

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
beeyond said:
haha you guys are funny.... check it out and STFU.... you know you guys like it...... :bash just remember "BEEYOND ENGINEERING........"
Wow. Aren't you a cocky bitch.
Did you ever think that maybe it's just not that fucking impressive? I mean, damn... does anybody think high 11's is a big deal for a car with replaced internals and a big turbo, after having a WHOLE TWO WEEKS to work on it? Come on. I've seen one guy in his two car garage do better after a half day. Enjoy your rep.

BTW, now would be a good time to go fix your website. It looks like a dyslexic 5 year old made it.

·
Registered
6,969 Posts
Nathan123 said:
Wow. Aren't you a cocky bitch.
Did you ever think that maybe it's just not that fucking impressive? I mean, damn... does anybody think high 11's is a big deal for a car with replaced internals and a big turbo, after having a WHOLE TWO WEEKS to work on it? Come on. I've seen one guy in his two car garage do better after a half day. Enjoy your rep.

BTW, now would be a good time to go fix your website. It looks like a dyslexic 5 year old made it.
LMFAO!

Oh, and only ONE THREAD is nessecary. Nobody likes to read the same boring shit... much less read it twice.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Sirfallsalot243 said:
LMFAO!

Oh, and only ONE THREAD is nessecary. Nobody likes to read the same boring shit... much less read it twice.
what he said!!!!

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
badinfluence said:
ok,why the slicks on the rear wheels?
Those aren't slicks.
On real cars, when you put slicks on the back you ALSO put skinnies on the front (i.e. ET Front tires). He put them on the rear.

·
Registered
325 Posts
badinfluence said:
ok,why the slicks on the rear wheels?
those are the same ones i run on the back wider tires in the rear create more drag

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.