Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Black 92 CX. Used car guy says "light hail damage" but it's 250 mi. away if I want to see it. 2 days to decide. Is it worth it? Can hail BE repaired fairly well without reaching the point of diminishing return? A hatch I had ,you could see the little circles in the sun reflection where the dents were repaired. Sweet price, sure hate to pass it up.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Hell for that price you can hardly find one with a hood or fenders. Make sure the price isn't that low because of something else. But if your buying a92 small things dents on the body sound ok.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry, man. I missed my chance. the Dude sounded pretty straight and had a 91 too but was auctioning this one Thurs. I kinda wish I would have made the trip and bought it just to resell if nothing else. Had the money and all. I'm still kinda gun-shy from the last road trip I made to see a CRX Si. The fucker didin't tell me the drivers' fenderwell/shock tower area had been FUCKING CRUSHED and had Bondo on it so thick(about .5 inch , no shit) it was cracking and falling off. I never see black hatchs.... damn. Good deals are hard to find. I could pay <3000 and get one pretty easy but I know two people who've picked up good EG's for $500 so I hate to do it. Also I would only have about 3k left for a swap, susp. , kit , paint-couldnt get very far. Soon as I paid more I'd see one of those kinda deals, I'm afraid.

·
Registered
896 Posts
i just missed a chance to get a 92 cx, it was white, only needed a new fender and corner light... i asked the guy at the dealership how much he wanted, he asked how much i had, anyways the figure came up to be 1K-1.5K, i went back a few days later and he had already sold it, i think it for less than a grand... :(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.