Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
2,343 Posts
They've got Nagata by a lil under 20 kph. Very impressive, just imagine what could've been at full boost.

· Registered
2,343 Posts
Yeah my sig pic keeps changing. Neither of them are mine, they're just some nice car's that I like to look at everytime I post.

· Registered
125 Posts
that is the veilside skyline built to race in a top speen race in New Zealand. It does have 1300 HP and a full carbon fiber interior, it has no a/c, no pwr steering, nothing but motor, turbos, and what is need to run those under the hood. It has no dash, one seat, complete carbon fiber everywhere inside. This car was made for one thing....top speed.

· Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I Could Be Wrong

really long ago when i wasnt really into cars i was watching tv with my dad espn or something and they showed like a 98 camaro drag car with 1800 hp and it was street legal i was like no way cuz it looked so much like a dragster i was like shit 1800 horsepower in a street car and thats the most i have ever seen since in a steet legal car im pretty shure it was 1800 insane huh?

· Registered
585 Posts
rcmay said:
that is the veilside skyline built to race in a top speen race in New Zealand. It does have 1300 HP and a full carbon fiber interior, it has no a/c, no pwr steering, nothing but motor, turbos, and what is need to run those under the hood. It has no dash, one seat, complete carbon fiber everywhere inside. This car was made for one thing....top speed.
i think you mean there r34 becasue i have the video of its run on my computer and its a r34 with a drag body kit form veilside it was also in super street a while back.

· Registered
2,343 Posts

there ya 99 Lx

I must say the car in ur sig also looks very nice. If it's your's then wow, and if it's not then cool.

· Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ya i saw one a few weeks back think it was a r33 at the jack in the box drive throu ive never seen one on the street i live in washingtin state driver was on the right side of course heh its a sweet ass car i would be scared to push the pedel down in that 1300 hp godzilla shit glad everyone likes the video

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.