Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

0 Curb marks

0 Wear

The rims dont even have marks on them from tires being mounted. BRAND SPANKING NEW CONDITION. Meaning if you bought these new they would be in no better shape than these. Fresh powder coat on the 14th of last month. Tires have not been mounted sense then. These are really nice rims to tell the truth. Universal 4 lug pattern, there are not even any marks on the lug holes where lug nuts have ben used. Like I said like new.

I will start off at $500 plus shipping. These rims are worth it, they are only around 20lbs per rim which is not bad for a 17 inch rim. Would look great on your civic or integra.

PM me and/or email me at [email protected]

Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
if only they were powder coated bronze.

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
no tires on my rims and you can keep your tires(I know they will not fit the 17's but you may be able to sale themplus it will be cheaper on shipping.)

So you pay shipping and get these rims and send me yours simple as that. No money trading hands.

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ok man just let me know either way if you could as I have another guy wanting to trade me also.

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yea I know but like I told him it's nice to stay informed, be it from a buyer or a seller. Thanks for your intrest :)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.