Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK guys, i need to sell these wheels asap. Gotta try and come up with $4k by the end of the month for closing on my house. I will prob be like a grand short. So I would say 1st $500 takes em. I orig wanted $600, but due to the time frames im kinda stuck

17inch Tenzo R Pyscho's,
White with polished lips

Tires are 215-40-17 Toyo T1's. 2are absolutely brand new. 2 look like slicks, but no cords showing, Can drive on them, but they arent legal.

Helpa nukka out

Here are some pics on the car.

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
come on guys help this dude out,if I get my W-2's back and get my refund quick and you still need to sale them I'll get them off of ya

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the bump man .

I live in PA>

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bump

·
Registered
269 Posts
How far into PA? I'd really like to get those..suppose you could meet half way between say Columbus, Ohio if I pay you the $500 plus the difference in gas it took you?

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I know Clev is like 7hr drive for me. Im not really willing to drive that far to sell wheels. Unless I have another reason to go out there. I do have friends out there i could visit, but now prob isnt the best time to drive to Oh in the winter, esp with the snow you guys have been getting. The gas and tolls will prob cost me almost what Im selling the wheels for.

Any other ideas? Shipping might not be that bad to OH?

Anyway im in Reading area, Pa

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ok so get them for less. No prob. Anyone who knows me, knows I keep my stuff top notch and I am as honest as they come. $500 is a good deal IMO. esp since i havent even had them on the car much. I think a year tops

1 - 10 of 10 Posts