Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know it sounds out of the ordinary. but i have a set of motegi mr7 wrpped in nitto tires(225/50 r 17) but the tires rub the rear fenders.i know i need some low profiles i just dont know what size of low pros. everything i look at says i need 205 but it doesnt sound right. so some help would be nice?

·
Darth Chinko
29,826 Posts
i know it sounds out of the ordinary. but i have a set of motegi mr7 wrpped in nitto tires(225/50 r 17) but the tires rub the rear fenders.i know i need some low profiles i just dont know what size of low pros. everything i look at says i need 205 but it doesnt sound right. so some help would be nice?
did you try 215's? what's the specs of the rims. 17x7's 17x7.5's or 17x8? and the sidewall should be like a 45

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
get a baseball bat and a towel and roll your fenders
haha i honestly thought about it.but i want to try and avoid that.i think im goin to try and go with the 205/40/r17 im thinking that will work i found my same car with those on the same rims and they fit his car so i think mine will be fine i just changes out the rear shocks yesterday

·
Darth Chinko
29,826 Posts
haha i honestly thought about it.but i want to try and avoid that.i think im goin to try and go with the 205/40/r17 im thinking that will work i found my same car with those on the same rims and they fit his car so i think mine will be fine i just changes out the rear shocks yesterday
till you hit a pothole

1 - 12 of 12 Posts