Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking for some 18s for my Civic. Wheres a good place to buy them online? Also, which ones do you guys suggest to go along with my car? I was thinking the 5ZR Copses or the C5 Evos. Let me know!

· Registered
3,622 Posts
get some that nobody has and nobody will ever get...

· Registered
896 Posts
desikoncepts said:
get some that nobody has and nobody will ever get...
the hell with "trying being different" i know people who get certain things just because nobody else has it, or whatever... they usually end up being unhappy with getting some off the wall shit just because you dont see a lot of it.... now with that in mind, being different and not doing what everyone and there brother has done is two seperate things, for example, around here there are about 10 cars i see everyday rolling white konig rated-r's, so i personally wouldnt get those... it's like a lot of people tell me i need to change my body kit because its played out, theres probably only a handful of cars around here with it and those are few and far between... like i told my friend that is hung up on being different, no matter what you choose to buy for your car, it's probably massed produced unless you spend major$$ on something custom, so rest assure, no matter what you go with someone out there is going to have it or get it, so dont even worry about that.

i say get something because YOU like the way it looks...

back on the subject: go with the c5's, there a nice clean simple wheel...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.