Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i tested the compression of my Z6 the other day and that is what i seem to come up with.
180-170-175-180 im wondering this because my other z6 with a partially blown head gasket seemes it has alot more power in the same style hb car than this motor.

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
Dont feel bad man, I got a dude that i do a lil work to his car every now and then. He has a 93 sedan lx with a z6 swap and every bolt on you could think of and my 98 sedan with me jdm d15b swap would have sucked the headlights out of his car. Some engines are just stronger than others.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
98civic4door said:
Dont feel bad man, I got a dude that i do a lil work to his car every now and then. He has a 93 sedan lx with a z6 swap and every bolt on you could think of and my 98 sedan with me jdm d15b swap would have sucked the headlights out of his car. Some engines are just stronger than others.
Yeah i think im going to change the head gasket on the other one and then put it in my si hb. it was pushing fluid out the side of the head between the block. and it would push it out mainly when i raced it. but this one seems fine.

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
But like I said some engines are simply stronger than others, I dont want to say this but it's like a factory freak or something like that. Not that some single slams are freakishly powerfull or anything but some are stronger than other D's of the same series.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts