Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
18x7.5" hollow spoke silver aluminum wheels
offset:45mm
bolt pattern: 5x114.3
includes: mounted and balanced Yokohoma Parada tires sized 225/35/18
and McGuard black wheel lugs and locks

Perfect condition for show/street use, only imperfections are clear coat scratches from road debris which are unvisible from 6" from wheel, actually I have a hard time finding any on these wheels because they were used for only 3 months. All original wheel packaging included.
Ready to ship and use, all you have to do is bolt onto vehicle and drive away, everything included for install.

Asking $2,350 shipped anywhere in the US

PM or email me for more info, serious inquiries only

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ACO- find out the offset and bolt pattern, if they match up to what I have posted they will fit. Maximas can fit 19" wheels comfortably in their wheel wells.

·
Registered
563 Posts
hahaa..jerry do u mean its for a "BIG BONED" DRIVER....is that what u talking about..???

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ACO- AccrdV6Cpe said:

well u dont understand Golds, i dont think 19" wheels cant take that much of a load. I mean, its a BIG driver.
ACO, even I don't understand what you mean by "Big driver" now.
You are either suggesting a very obese person is the driver or the vehicle is a "heavy vehicle" therefore you must believe that the structural integrity of forged aluminum wheels cant with stand the loads of that weight?
I still am confused by your original statement "heavy left seat" which guides me to believe you are suggesting a obese person is the driver? Is this correct?
...and 19" wheels will in fact fit a Maxima, thats unless the suspension is shot due to a 400 lb. individual in the driver seat and the vehicle bottoms out when he drives?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts