Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the lowest price battery i could find for my tiny Honda Civic, del sol was $125.00 plus tax. i asked the jerk walmart manager if they had a lower priced battery and he told me to buy one somewhere else. so i waited.... today at Walmart they had a Spring sale on lawn tractor battereis for $19.00. i bought one, installed it in my Civic and it works great. tomorrow i'll go buy another and i'll have two that will put out more cranking amps than the crummy $125.00 battery

·
Registered
2 Posts
The first thing to do is to see if the steering in the tractor requires effort when shifting to the left or right, then the front wheels are not correctly positioned. To correct the problem, change the length of the transverse steering arches. Pay attention to the speed shift lever. In older tractor models, it is necessary to apply force to shift the speed, and a grinding noise may occur. This indicates a faulty gearbox. Also of note, the slightest importance is the pressure in the tires. Each tractor model has its force. The steering of the machine depends on the correct tire pressure. In any case, it is safer to take such machinery and equipment from trusted dealers, such as machinerydealer.co.uk

·
Registered
1 Posts
I told many of my friends who had or used Skits in their past: It is no longer necessary to deal with the fuel problems that normal Skits have. Lately, I have discovered electric Skid steers Electric Skid Steer Loader | Compact Mini Skid Steer - Gloucestershire - Oxfordshire - Worcestershire - Herefordshire - Warwickshire and The Cotswolds. It is eco-friendly, saves you from buying algae, diesel cleansers, and fuel. If it is something that good, why aren't people buying it? The first reason might be that they don't know about it. The second reason is that people are afraid of something new sometimes, even though it might be innovative and easier to use.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, for example, when it comes to lubricants, I use Honda power steering fluid on my Honda, and I'm completely happy with it. This was advised to me by my stepfather from Virginia, he also has an old Honda, but for me it is usually a rarity. I like to collect old cars, but it also affects my expenses. However, this is my hobby, there is nothing you can do here.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts