Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im selling this 1990 Crx Si 5 speed project car.. the car has around 200000 on the body ... the engine has a bent valve, but runs really rough, Im including a spare head.. It has a jdm door on the passengers side, its mounted but need to have the seat belt restraint to be removed from the door to close fully, no big deal with a angle grinder... the body is a little rough but only has one major dent. The interior is pretty complete missing a few things here and there.. Has a sunroof and working a/c. The car is sold as is.. comes with clean title ready to be transfered...
Serious inquiries call me at 770-801-8819... hurry up before I sell it on ebay...Pics at the bottom
PICS

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
so does it run.it will have to be towed wont it
what is really wrong with the car.if you can pm me or even email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
whats wrong

It has bent valves in the head, thats why Im including the spare head.... besides that the dent on the door and needs shocks for the rear hatch, thats it... you can sputter down the road at five miles and hour and attract a bunch of attention... or tow it home...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.