Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok heres the deal guys I have a very very nice 1990 volkswagen corrado g60 89k miles on chassis 0 miles on rebuilt head and less then 20k on block, car has never been in any sort of accident has a clean title it is a 5 speed black leather/blue cloth interior(INTERIOR IS MINT) fresh paint,good suspension very nice wheels and tires, tons and tons and tons of money invested but i need to sell or trade it so i can get a reliable daily dirver...this car is more of a track/race car project

i am looking for a NICE CLEAN RELIABLE HONDA OR ACURA MUST BE 5 SPEED, MUST NOT HAVE ANY RUST OR HIGH MILEAGE MUST NOT HAVE A BODY KIT i would not mind it having aftermarket suspension and nice wheels but i want the engine as close to stock as possible I will entertain all offers though

here is the link to my for sale thread over on the vw vortex i would not reply to this thread because i just came here to post this i wont be checking it very much...

LINK TO FOR SALE THREAD
http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=2600278

EMAIL ADDRESS
[email protected]

PHONE NUMBER
603-264-3450

I AM LOCATED IN ORLANDO FLORIDA

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
MeintooL said:
i am looking for a NICE CLEAN RELIABLE HONDA OR ACURA MUST BE 5 SPEED, MUST NOT HAVE ANY RUST OR HIGH MILEAGE MUST NOT HAVE A BODY KIT i would not mind it having aftermarket suspension and nice wheels but i want the engine as close to stock as possible I will entertain all offers though

thanks for the offer man sounds like a good car for someone looking for another tuner car..but unfortunatly the main thing im looking for right now is reliability i also can not stand the look of body kits or lambo doors...sorry man and the primer just wouldnt cut it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.