Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Premium Member
29,824 Posts
very much agreed. hell, i wouldn't even trade my 1990 non-vtec teg for that!
did you do a gm engine and hood swap. or did you cut your hood and make a custom snorkel that goes directly to your intake manifold. if not? then you don't have ram air on your honda

· Boost Junkie
6,249 Posts

· Boost Junkie
6,249 Posts
i owe $1700 on back child support i see better use for the money than a GSX
Didn't know that, but you've got your priorities in order.

· Premium Member
29,824 Posts
i owe $1700 on back child support i see better use for the money than a GSX
ain't that a bitch...i just got caught up. child support is a joke. goes more to your ex's spending habits than your kids. courts don't even monitor where it goes. they come up with some absurd amount you obviously can't afford and is overkill for what the child needs just so the bitch can sit on her ass and not work

· Registered
37,990 Posts
ain't that a bitch...i just got caught up. child support is a joke. goes more to your ex's spending habits than your kids. courts don't even monitor where it goes. they come up with some absurd amount you obviously can't afford and is overkill for what the child needs just so the bitch can sit on her ass and not work
:lol

well i owe $1700 back and they said i could pay $50 a month towards that. but do you know how much the interest is on $1700?

$70/mo :rolleyes

· Premium Member
29,824 Posts
haha they didn't even give me that grace. i was a fucking sophomore in college and they wanted 320 a month. i made 6.25 an hr. according to the formula i should be paying like 50-75. the judge said the fuck the forumula i want you to pay this. then her ex-fiance calls me after he had to kick her out of the house to tell me how there was 5 trash bags of brand new clothes she's never even worn before just sitting in the closet. he said she was such a fuck up and didn't even work then cheated on him. and she wants to know why i don't want to be her friend. i got 11.5 more years of this bullshit

· Registered
37,990 Posts
haha they didn't even give me that grace. i was a fucking sophomore in college and they wanted 320 a month. i made 6.25 an hr. according to the formula i should be paying like 50-75. the judge said the fuck the forumula i want you to pay this. then her ex-fiance calls me after he had to kick her out of the house to tell me how there was 5 trash bags of brand new clothes she's never even worn before just sitting in the closet. he said she was such a fuck up and didn't even work then cheated on him. and she wants to know why i don't want to be her friend. i got 11.5 more years of this bullshit
:lol i pay $288/mo + $50back. and im know how the feeling is not knowing what they are spedning on. but i dont complain. i cant prove it. i dont care.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.