Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale a 91 Honda CRX DX. Custom, Viper GTS blue pearl paint. The rear wiper arm hole and spray nozel has been shaved. Full 6 pc MUGEN fiberglass bodykit. Vis Invader Carbonfiber hood, with the latch so you dont need hoodpins. 16" racing wheels with Hancook Ventus tires, size 205-40-16z. This CRX has been lowered and I do not have stock springs. There are clear marker lights on the fenders,and clear corner lights. NO RUST!!! There is a AEM cold air intake, There is a KOYO performance radiator in the car and hooked up, works great. Twice the size, if not more of the stock radiator. It also has brand new axels, timing belt and hoses.The battery has been relocated to the trunk area. It is very easy to move back to the engine bay if you wish i could do that before purchase. There is a GREDDY TESTPIPE in place of the cat that leads into 2.5" GREDDY SP cat back exhaust. There is Prelude seats that are almost brand new. The stereo is a SONY xplode with INFINITY KAPPA door and rear speakers. There is a CUSTOM amprack in the rear with a 500 watt XA AUDIO amp running 2 10" ROCKFORD PUNCH subs. All parts are only about 6 months old, Except radio and sub. There is no carpet in the car. The windshield is cracked and it will need to be replaced. This CRX runs good I havent had any problems with it, and it is my daily driver. If you have any further questions please feel free to contact me by email [email protected]

This car is a project in the works. I just don't have the time to finish it or the knowledge. The dx engine that comes with the car does burn some oil. Not sure if this matters as most people want to do the engine swap anyways. The roof will need a little work as well as the interior as it doesn't have the carpet. i am asking 2900 for all this. the parts alone costed me this much. Buy now and it is like getting the car for free. The car has 165,000 miles on it. Here is the vin # if you would like to run a carfax on it. No major problems with the car fax report. This is a west coast car (now in the midwest, Wisconsin) without rust. Car can be picked up locally or I will ship it as well, buy pays for all shipping costs. Any payment option is good. Money order. I will accept Paypal too. Please add 3% to the cost to cover the paypal charges. Money orders pay only the total amount.
Vin #JHMED835XMS002850

Like I said this car still needs to be finished, but it is running and all the parts are there. just some time on the interior and a few spots to finish up. the heater controller as with most crx's is cracked. best to replace this one. Email me if you like some pictures.
Thank you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts