Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have always messed with civics and i've been out of hondas altogether for a while...im gettin a 92 cord in a couple of days and its a 4dr non-ex....gotta look to get specific....anyway...i wanna head in the general direction of FAST and i definitely wanna put an "H" something in there but i figured someone with experience could answer my q's easier.....i dont plan on doing anything with the current engine of course but which fits and is easier to get and cheaper...i know how to do almost all the mechanic work but i dont have the place or time to do it now so i wanna ball park on labor included....i was guessin around 700 or so labor and another 2000 for all the good stuff.....it will be a little while unfortunately.....but does the h22 or 23 fit in this chassis with a mount kit from place without headache...i gotta a 18month old so extra headache isnt that good of an idea

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
i believe the h22 is a sweet drop in...no modifications at all..though i think one of the vacumn hoses need to be re-routed...
http://www.h22a.org/4gswap.htm
basically it is the best way to go..bang for ur buck... i hoped i kinda helped...

www.h22a.org

that is the direct link to their site where they have som videos toO

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.