Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how do i give my car more horspower? i did a search and came up with nothing! i have a stock motor except for the induction. and racing spark plug wires. what else can i do?

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
92civy said:
how do i give my car more horspower? i did a search and came up with nothing! i have a stock motor except for the induction. and racing spark plug wires. what else can i do?
i really don't want to be mean or stupid or run you off. but if you can't figure out what to do to get more hp on a stock motor then.....i just don't know what to tell you......go learn something? maybe......there is just way to much to list that will improve every aspect of the car.

what do you mean by "induction"?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Go and get an exhaust made an buy a high flow cat off ebay $35-50. An aluminum balancer gives you some noticable juice. bigger throttle body the list can go on and on.
HERE IS WHAT I HAVE.
93 CIVIC LX
D15B7 BLOCK
PNP D16Y7 HEAD
EX JDM LSD TRANS
F1 STAGE 1 FLYWHEEL AND CLUTCH
PNP D15B INTAKE MANIFOLD
DATUM 1 FUEL RAIL AND NOS FUEL REGULATOR
FULL OBXR ALUMIUM PULLEYS
OBXR THROTTLE SPACER AND GSR THROTTLE BODY
FULL HOLLEY CATBACK EXHAUST
MUGEN LIP KIT 16" MOTEGI MR12
GSR SWAY BARS/ TOKICO STRUTS AND AEROSPEED COILOVERS
INGALLS CAMBER KIT/ FULL STRUT BARS/ SKUNK SHORT SHIFTER

Just go to ebay and look up 92-95 civic you will find what your looking for.

·
Registered
11,248 Posts
92civy said:
Welcome to sho. Please use the search function. This question is asked once a week, so surely there is a wealth of info out there. You should also consult the forum stickies.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.