Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
183 Posts
i got the car as a project car but i dont have the funds to fix it. the car has a b18b1 with 50k on it. the body is not in good shape....its been hit in the rear drivers side back and it has rust but you can still drive the car. the wheel is bent so i would not recommend driving it a long distance. it would make a good project/parts car.

773-562-3825 call or text
i need it gone and have title in hand.

thanks

i will have pics up soon, ican send you pictures from my phone.

$475 OBO

· Registered
10,346 Posts
Either way, KBB sucks ass for proper pricing

· Registered
10,346 Posts

· Registered
495 Posts
Yes really, Kbb puts my car as 2800 value, I doubt I could get 1800 for it, given that it has a stock 1.5 auto in ti and no fancy rims.
umm i've seen crx's in piss poor condition go for 3K. if you sold your car near christmas time. you'd get 3000 for it easily. if you sold it to some dad looking for a ride for his daughter or something.

· Registered
10,346 Posts
Not up here, a shitty crx goes for a shitty price, we dont get the people who pop a boner if it has the H badge :lol Last CRX I saw for sale had lots of rust and a bad transmission and it sold for 250 bucks

Good luck selling a car in wisconsin winter, people want to buy a beater and want it for a beater price.

Reactions: horepsexorzness

· Registered
495 Posts
Not up here, a shitty crx goes for a shitty price, we dont get the people who pop a boner if it has the H badge :lol Last CRX I saw for sale had lots of rust and a bad transmission and it sold for 250 bucks

Good luck selling a car in wisconsin winter, people want to buy a beater and want it for a beater price.
well that's the area. bring it too philly and i'd get you close to 3K for that bitch.

· Registered
10,346 Posts
yeah, but then Its a hassle to travel across country without a car, no one I know would be willing to take a roadtrip that far

· Premium Member
23,755 Posts
yeah, but then Its a hassle to travel across country without a car, no one I know would be willing to take a roadtrip that far
then jump off a bridge cause you dont have any friends

· Registered
12,453 Posts

werd, same in the UP.

Thats why I advertise all my craigslist shit in GB or Chi town because then you get the ricers who want VTEC y0!

· Premium Member
23,755 Posts

· Registered
10,346 Posts

· Registered
10,346 Posts
PM him, better chance of reaching him.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.