Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to sell a 1993 civic ex and im looking for a 2nd gen crx si. deal is negotiable maybe partial trade or something. ok i bought the civic basically the way it is now. it has 16" konigs, DC headers and exhaust, a fuel rail, some aftermarket springs. i added 20% tint and i replaced the ugly looking chrome taillights someone had on it for carbon fiber. this car does have problems. the dash does not light up and the speedometer and odometer do not work. the car reads around 175,000 but has more obviously. the car was once the stock purplish color and was painted over with white. for some reason the guy that owned it before didnt have it sanded down so where it chips it is purple and in the engine bay,trunk and the inside of the sunroof is purple. while this does suck the plus side is that the car is virtually rust free. the interior has something on the roof like someone pressed their nails into it and the rear interior has some scratched i will try to show in pics eventually. the audio system does not work. i dont know what the guy did but i cant figure out the wiring so something should be done. anyway the car does run great but if you are looking for this body its a good car. just swap in a b16 or whatever and get it painted and it will be a great car. ill try to get pics up but any one who would do a partial buy and maybe a trade for a good crx si post here.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.