Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks to have some Eichbachs, Tokico's, Nuespeed lower tie bar, front strut tower brace, intake tube w/ filter, Type R shift knob, and short throw shifter.
Car is black with tan cloth interior, 143,000 miles showing, but I do not know if it is the original engine/tranny.

It either needs a B16, B18, or B20 swap or figure out a way to get a broken spark plug nub out of cylinder number 2. I still drive the car to work sometimes. I love it, but considering other options.

Sell or trade....

$2,800

Will come with ES engine mount inserts and ES shifter bushings also... and a never used intake tube with filter.

Car is in Austin Texas...

Thanks

Jason

·
Registered
518 Posts
so when you say it "looks to have eibach's, tokico's, neuspeed tie bar, etc.", are you saying that it has that stuff on it now, or thats what it needs? and yeah if you have some pics that would be cool.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm having a hard time with the pics thing because I cannot find my camera! There is one small pinhole that I found by the passenger side rear fender wheel, other than that I see no dents. The paint is so, so, but good for black with 144,000 miles.

The car has a set of red lowering springs, which I think are Eibach, I basically know that they are not chopped factory ones.

The car has blue Tokico's and the Neuspeed rear lower tie bar and the front strut tower brace.

The short shifter is not installed nor is the intake tube. It all comes with the car however.

The car has some kind of 15 inch tuner wheel on it also, but I couldn't tell you what brand.

The interior is also in good shape.

I'll try and see what I can do about the pictures this week.

·
Registered
660 Posts
nice, i have the same kind of car, and i'm now saving to do an engine swap and a make it a manual. i was gonna sell mine but then i was like na foget, if you don't mind me askin what is the reson you are sellin it/?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have the Cobra and this little Honda is going to get me into something that I don't want..... more $$$$$$$ on another hot rod project.

I bought it thinking that I could leave it alone and just drive it to work and back, but I keep ordering stuff for it and I need to get a truck or something that I will less likely want to modify and spend all kinds of money on.

In other words, I already spent over $20,000 on the Cobra and she is still not finished. I have already found myself wanting to do a CRV engine swap in this car and I just think that I should concentrate on finishing the Cobra.

Read: I love the Civic, but the temptation is too great for spending $$$$$$.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sold... Thanks for the inquiries...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts