Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright i have a red 1993 honda del sol si 5 spd just turned over to 150000 mi 1.6 liter v tec

-short shifter
-brand new tires about 1000 miles old
-new battery about 1 month old
-minimal rust and scratches
-just recently my friend pulled to hard on the passenger side (interior) door handle and pulled it out it is still useable and lockable it is just hanging there (it is a $27 part) this may be fixed by the time i sell
-short ram intake
-pioneer cd deck
-two ten inch jbl subwoolfers
-200 watt jenseon amp
-240 watt sherwood amp
-interior is in great condition except for a tear in the driver side seat it is about 4 inches long
-the only problem with the car is the engine bogs down when it is heated up because the short ram intake is sucking in all hot air form the way the guy that had it before me set it up ,it needs a full CAI or the oem one needs to be connected and all you need for that is the air box because the tubing is still connected

I have had this car for about a year now and havent had any reason to think that it is an unreliable car i am asking $3000 O.B.O I am located in Appleton Wisconsin 54911 my cell phone number is (920) 450-9502 you can call that after tuesday may 23 and << that is the date i will be able to actually sell the car or any time after that

thanks, Erik

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i will also try to get some photos up on monday or tuesday

edit: also any trades would be considered

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
down to 2500 can be picked up immediately (will ship but buyer has to pay)anybody interested send me a pm or email me at [email protected]

also my phone number is (920) 731 -9502 i probably wont answer just leave a message with a number i can reach you at

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
the password for the pics is 86rex i cant figure out how to show them without giving my password

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
out of town for a couple of days bump still for sale $2500 o.b.o any one interested?/?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey, I can give you $2400 cash for the car on the 16th of June...provided that you get me a reasonable quote for shipping. I live in hendersonville Tennessee, 37075. Please get back to me. Thanks. Also, is the car automatic or manual transmission? I would love to own this car. Thanks

Sorry about that. I found a better deal on another car. :(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.