Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have too many projects going on. So I am considering selling this. It runs and drives great. The car has front end damage (see pictures). It will need a hood, radiator support windshield, and front bumper cover. Right now the hood is secured with rope. I've been driving it like that for the last 2 months without a problem. Overall the car is in decent condition, it does have dings from age and a dent on right rear quarter. The spoiler is faded. I would drive the car anywhere. Tags are currently expired and I have 3 hatches and other cars to deal with, so I have more than enough going on. I had plans on getting it fixed, lowered and putting some rims on it. But I haven't gotten around to it. The car has 216K, has aftermarket muffler (never looked to see how far back it goes). No radio will be included. I am posting it up here to entertain reasonable offers. If I don't sell it by this Saturday, I'm going to go ahead and get it fixed and modify it like I was planning on and then sell it for way more. I can get all the parts for the front end minus the windshield for $400. Thanks for taking a look. Below are some pictures. Make me an offer.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sorry for the double post. Computer farted and I don't know how to delete the other post.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
make me an offer. I'd rather sell the hatch first. I have a body man coming to look at this car in a few days. So if no one makes any reasonable offers it's off to the bodyshop. The hatch may go too if no one buys it by Saturday.

·
Registered
568 Posts
los02 said:
make me an offer. I'd rather sell the hatch first. I have a body man coming to look at this car in a few days. So if no one makes any reasonable offers it's off to the bodyshop. The hatch may go too if no one buys it by Saturday.
well id like to come look at the car first then while im there well see what we can work out ,im not to far from you im sure ,so if you could just let me know when i can see it ,im more interested in the coupe cause i have some parts i can usse on it already ,so just let me know thanks

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
PM's sent and replyed to

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.