·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1994 Prelude Vtec
5 spd.
Black Exterior, Black Interior
Leather

The car is really mint, just had car overhauled and repainted and fixed every bit of rust/dents/scratches. interior is mint. also has these aftermarket parts:

Aem Cold Air
Aem Pully
Manual Trans. Remote starter w/ keyless entry
Kenwood 1000W amp, Alpine Type R 12" Sub, Alpine Components all around
Kenwood MP3 Deck w/ Sirius Satt. Radio

Thats about it besides that its stock, in mint shape. I have not seen a 94 VTEC in better shape. It has had all regular service done from Honda Dealership, and i have all reciepts. Also, just had new rotors and pads put on all 4 corners, over $600. if your interested, email me at [email protected]. i have lots of pictures of the car, but cant seem to figure out how to upload them. sorry.

Thanks for looking!!

Ron

·
Banned
1,991 Posts
ShadyWang said:
1994 Prelude Vtec
5 spd.
Black Exterior, Black Interior
Leather

The car is really mint, just had car overhauled and repainted and fixed every bit of rust/dents/scratches. interior is mint. also has these aftermarket parts:

Aem Cold Air
Aem Pully
Manual Trans. Remote starter w/ keyless entry
Kenwood 1000W amp, Alpine Type R 12" Sub, Alpine Components all around
Kenwood MP3 Deck w/ Sirius Satt. Radio

Thats about it besides that its stock, in mint shape. I have not seen a 94 VTEC in better shape. It has had all regular service done from Honda Dealership, and i have all reciepts. Also, just had new rotors and pads put on all 4 corners, over $600. if your interested, email me at [email protected]. i have lots of pictures of the car, but cant seem to figure out how to upload them. sorry.

Thanks for looking!!

Ron

hey im interested in gettin that gen lude.....this is how u can upload....go to photo gallery near the top right part of the screen it say uplaod pics...click on it....then itll allow u to post i believe 5 pix at a time so browse and post....the rest self explanitory....to view ur pix uuploaded go to photoes agin n then in the left it says my gallery...k ur all set

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
sweet car man wish i could sell my accord and get it thats what i want

·
Registered
671 Posts
pmed u

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
no. 5000 is the lowest i will go. and i just installed some HID's out of a 2004 Benz. looks great. let me know if your interested. located in Poughkeepsie, NY. In the Hudson Valley.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts