Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
5sp 1995 honda accord lx, light wheels, aem short ram, racing wires, good driver :D , what do u think i'll hit in the 1/4?

also ill be getting 5 zigen axelback soon, and then 4-2-1 headers, what do u think it will be then?

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
15s very very doubtful. if you gut the cra out of your car you can get it

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ill be happy with low to mid 16 w/ i/h/e

ill also be getting Hondata computer chip ship, u guys think it will improve alot?

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ya

with just i/h/e i will, i bet i can get to high 15s too, u guys underestimate my driving

but if i can hit high 15 with only an i/h/e, its decent considering i have 127k on the car

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
u wont hite 15s w/ that. are you auto or manual. my buddy has all that stuffon his accord and has a manual vtec 4dr he had to gut the crap out of his car to hit 15.2

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
5spd

its 5spd, so the fact that his is vtec and mine isnt should be about .6, therefore, puts me still the top 15s right?

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
na non vtecs have les hp and again his was gutted. he had his intior int out dash seats carpet trunk u name it it was out

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hmmm

well low 16s are a must right? i mean if stock is like 17, im sure ill hit low 16s with i/h/e plug wire, lighter wheels, take off weight from the trunk... u gotta account for the driver too, some ppl just drive better then others, i know my friend could drive my car and get a better time then me for sure

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
16s yes. accords don't to to well unless there is forced induction involved.

as for the driver i think this kid that ran the 15.2 he is a good drivers hes been racing beofre so it not liek it was his fisrts time

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
turbo vs h22

what do u think, turbo or h22? both will run about 3-4k

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
how long do u think my engine will last with a 127k and then a badass turbo straped to it? not too long would be my guess

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
lol if u turbo it i would sya u ust wasted your money. either rebuild it then turbo it or do the h22 u can use your stock tranny b/c it has taller gears. so it would be great for a turbo set up

·
Registered
207 Posts
Go H22, it will drop you into the high 14 range and will still be daily reliable. Another option is the lude si motor, the H23a1, I ran a 15.2 with it on my car, and I only paid 800 bux for the motor, tranny, auto-manual swap and ecu. L8r and good luck

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.