Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1995 BLACK ACCORD EX AUTO

714 views 11 replies 3 participants last post by  civicilian 
#1 ·
WITH LEATHER!!!
Okay, so I saw this car sitting outside at a shop the other day and a shop worker of the shop says the owner is selling it. After I do some talking, she admits she doesn't want to sell it but has to. She agrees to sell me the car. I bought it the next day to paint it and resell it.
At that point, all it needed was a paint job and a power door lock sensor.
It is black pearl, and it has nice gray leather interior. It has projector headlights installed, which cost the owner $600.
It has a decent cd player, and the stock sound system is nice. The car has 146,000 miles on it, but runs perfect. New airbags were installed after a fenderbender recently (hence needing the paint job), so it is safe.

Options include:

Power windows, locks, steering, cruise, moonroof, leather interior, A/C, automatic transmission, passenger airbag, power driver's seat, chrome projector headlights, clear bumper lights, etc.

I just changed out the oil and transmission fluid (Honda ATF). It had new tires installed less than 1000 miles ago. Engine is totally stock and VERY clean. This is truly a gem of a car, and I have become quite attached to it in the few days I drove it.

ASKING $4000

See less See more
#3 ·
HoNdAlOvEr313 said:
price? location?
and pics, right...hehe :rolleyes
I am located in Columbia, SC.
And about price, I haven't seen the new paint job, but it should look awesome. We'll just assume it looks decent.

feel free to make offers. :D

#11 ·
Okay, got my price of nada.com and it said $4600.
Anyway, it was a minor fenderbender, but the airbags did deploy. Since then, the only work required was a new bumper, fender, and hood, which were all professionally installed and the whole car was painted black pearl since. The airbags were also replaced. The car looks clean. Also, the leather is in good shape as well.
I am in E Columbia, so hit me up if you wanna check it out. 864-993-2493
Can discuss price in person.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.