Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off I have personally put hours and hours of my own time into this car. It is in excellent mechanical condition. The Motor is comprised of a B18B Short Block with GSR Main Caps. The Crank is stock and has been Micro Polished. Clevite Tri-Metal Bearings were used in this application for their well know reputation of resistance of high heat. "Clevite just came out with Quad Metal Bearings". I have never spun a bearing in any of my built motors which are shifted at about 10,000 RPM. Eagle Rods, inexpensive and I have absolutely no complaints with them nor the ARP Bolts that they come standard with. Connected to those Rods are a set of CP-Pistons running mid compression the same as actually a Murcielago "Lamborghini" 10.7:1 just minus about 8 Cylinders as well as a ton more of designing as well as labor. Head Work, the Valve Train is all Skunk2 with Skunk2 Standard Size High Compression Valves. Cams are Skunk2 Stage 2 Cams with Skunk2 Pro-Series Cam Gears along with a Greddy Timing Belt. This Engine has been well dressed from the Blue Greddy Timing Belt to the Blue DOHC VTEC Valve Cover. Intake Side has a Skunk2 Pro-Series Manifold port Matched to a Skunk2 70MM Throttle Body. Fuel Delivery, AEM Fuel Rail, w/ AEM Fuel Pressure Regulator, B&M Fuel Pressure Guage with a stock set of injectors "BOOO" I have to leave some fun in upgrading. Any one who buys this car I will throw in a WalBro 255 Fuel Pump. Exhaust Side is just a generic header running a Hi Flow Cat which is not legal. all the down to the rear of the car is a Full Greddy Evo II Cat Back! This Del Sol is sitting on a set of Koni 5 Way Adjustable Struts with EiBach Ground Control Coil Overs! To set things straight an Ingalls Rear Camber kit was installed as well as a Skunk2 Camber Kit in the front with new cotter pins and ball joints. The two front Koni struts are not even a week old. What would you do with a car that has an engine like this? Gear box from a 99 Civic SI non LSD says you might be trying to wind this car out as much as you can with out getting caught should not be a problem with a Bel Pro RX75 Plus "True 360 Degree Laser Blocking Radar Detector" Already installed as well as a Viper 791 XV Remote Start and Full Security System including Backup Battery and Motion Sensors! Now what about Audio! XR Series JL Audio Components in the front and from behind ar XR Series JL Coax 6.5"! Powered by a JL Audio 300/4 AMP. What would all this be with out a Pioneer DEH P940MP Head Unit! Cables are all JL Audio as well as RCA Cables including Power which was also run to support the JL Audio 1000/1 as I was planning to install a custom enclosure with two JL Audio 10W6V2's and a Sound Stream 8Farad Capacitor. Once all of the interior work was completed I would then have been contacting Gulf Fabrics "Alcantara" for about 10 Yards of Black and Tan Suede to Wrap the entire interior in including the stock Del Sol Seats which are probably the most comfortable OEM Honda Seats on the market. There is so much more that is not even being listed its not funny. I am asking for about 12,000 for this car including everything listed and even more that is not listed. The engine and Transmission alone cost 9,100 @ my price. I did not even mention the 6.8 LB Fly Wheel from Fidanza or the Kevlar Clutchnet Clutch. I even have a Stage 2 Clutchnet Clutch just sitting for a backup which I will most likely never use. This car truely is awesome for every 500 RPM in 5th Gear you gain 10 MPH 4,000 RPM is 80 MPH 8,000 RPM in 5th Gear is 160 MPH which this car is very capable of. FORGET 0 to 60 with the Amount of Torq try 0 to 100 with the Targa off. Summer is Coming! If you are interested and serious with Cash I have no problem taking any one out for a ride. If any one ever wants an engine built let me help you build it! I have all the resources if you have the cash and patience to wait for perfection Honda or not, any type of engine!

·
Registered
619 Posts
ur pm box was full. so heres the reply

I would only sell it if I would get enough money to get another car. Perferably a hatch or a coupe. MT. The chasis of the del sol has some rust near the gas can lid, and the paint is in need of some TLC, as the previous owner had a one coat paint job done, so the jams need painted, and hte car needs wetsanded, another coat, and clear..easy fix. car has 8lb flywheel and stg 3 clutch, aem intake..some audio stuff if included..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.