Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
me and a guy from school rode up to a light today and he started edging foward and all taht fun stuff. so i figure we are going to race so i get a jump on the light pull out... he pulls up to me.. i shift into second (nice long Perk in 2nd) and i pull away he comes back up to the door and then he gets shifted into second.. third comes for me and am doing about 85 and the light ahead truns red....... the biggest grin comes across my face because i just realized that i beat a v8 cougar!(same motor as same vintage mustang with less hp and more torque)... is that a sweet kill or am i just kidding myself?

·
Registered
772 Posts
4.6 litre? holy shit haha, i got smoked by a stang GT wasn't even funny

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,367 Posts
he probably wasn't trying.

·
Registered
156 Posts
ya, there's not much we can actually beat out there.

i did beat a metro once, however.

no really, those minivans are coming with a lot more power these days...soccer moms can beat me off the line and at a roll :rofl:

·
Registered
772 Posts
lol exactly what he says ~.^ i raced one of those new civics, neck to neck up to 115mph lol no 1 won, but i did beat a 95teg once from a rolling start. Just depends on how both the drivers are =P

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah sorry about the false kill.... i talked to the guy about it today. he said that when he was leaving the line his radar dectector went off so he diden't give it much.... damn.... i feel slow as hell now.......

·
Registered
156 Posts
THE_Loser said:
yeah sorry about the false kill.... i talked to the guy about it today. he said that when he was leaving the line his radar dectector went off so he diden't give it much.... damn.... i feel slow as hell now.......
no worries. you are slow as hell.

welcome to the club :tu2:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts