Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FS: 1998 - 2002 Accord Parts - BW, Mugen, Type R!!!

I'm trying to clean out the garage to make room for new stuff. So all my accord stuff has to go. I'll try to get pictures uploaded soon.

1) Mugen style side skirts made of ABS plastic, NEW!!! - it's meant for the 4 door but you can cut it to fit the 2 door (I have end caps that look like mudguards to convert to 2 door application)

2) ENTIRE, COMPLETE Black Widow body kit for the Accord Coupe. It was painted and removed by J&S Xtreme in Covina. It shows the normal wear of used fiberglass kits. Don't have high expectations; but it does look better then stock.

3) Professionally painted factory PPG black type R grill (replaces the part that holds the H emblem)

4) Professionally painted factory PPG black eyebrows

5) Focuz intake pipe only (large 5" diameter)

6) OEM accord side mirrors, pulled from my 1998 ('98 had no folding mirrors, more stream-lined look). Mint condition.

7) OEM factory 98 accord cassette headunit.

Please private message me with offers since I have no idea what fair market value of these parts are. I'm also interested in trades, I just bought a 97 Integra GSR. I know I'm new but I have a good reputation on the ClubLexus forum, 97Soarer is my ID. Thanks!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
All the parts are located in Rowland Heights, CA.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll try to get some pictures hopefully by this weekend. But its a really simple side skirt with a mesh vent in the rear, very conservative.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry it took me so long to reply back to everyone. I've been flying around for business. All PM's sent.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
All items for sale still. I prefer local pickup since I really hate shipping.

If you're not in So CA, I will ship at your expense. I'm paypal verified and have a good reputation on the ClubLexus forum (when I still had the SC300).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts