Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Civic has about 129,000 miles on it. This is the EX model, so it comes with power everything, sunroof, cruise, tilt wheel, spoiler, etc. Timing belt and water pump were changed at 101k miles. Alternator, clutch, head gasket, and spark plugs were all recently replaced. Car was just painted Viper GTS Blue Pearl with black spoiler, blacked out headlights, and custom painted gunmetal stock wheels with good Yokohama tires. It runs flawlessly with no check engine light. It's great fun to drive and gets 40+ mpg.

Mods include:
Short ram intake
Magnaflow cat with full 2.25" exhaust and turbo muffler (has a low tone, no bumble bee sound lol)
ARP headstuds and recently installed headset done at Danny's Performance Auto
H&R Sport springs with KYB AGX adjustable struts
DC Sports adjustable cam gear
ACT Xtreme clutch with 6-puck disc and Fidanza lightened flywheel (7.5lbs I believe it was)
B&M short shifter with shift knob
Front strut tower bar
Blacked out headlights,
Black interior accents with leather-wrapped SI steering wheel.
Gunmetal painted stock rims with fairly new Yokohama tires
Car comes with spare ecu, all 4 mudguards, painted grill to match car - black one installed currently, stock exhaust and other stock parts.

Car drives and handles great and you will always look forward to driving it. Would make a great first car or commuter.
Any questions or want a test drive call Chris at 864-993-2493.
Thanks for looking

·
Super Nazi Mod
5,806 Posts
post up some pics. it'll help sell the car gl

·
Registered
41,903 Posts
who buys a car without looking at it?

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
pic posted folks...preciate the patience :rolleyes
One pic should work since I am pretty sure most of you have seen a 98 Civic before lol Rear spoiler and grill are black, and it really looks nice with the bright paint. I do have a painted grill that'll come with it, by the way.

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No one interested? Offers will be heard...:eek:

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Moar pics!!!Nice paint though
Yeh, the paint isn't THAT great. I woulda done better :p

Anyway more pics if I get the time of day to do it, man. Gotta be working more after the promotion :clappy Why you interested? :ninja

FLorngbo - no trades...need cash for the credit card bill pay-off :eek2
HOWEVER...trade plus cash possible. where you located? pm me

1 - 12 of 12 Posts