Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1Greyteg, JAYMAN320 or randyman hey you guys. do u guys have turbo on your Teg's???? if so, how do you clean the engine bay without fudgin' shyt up:confused: I mean its not dirty yet, but Im a neat freak. I jus wanted 2 kno if its possible:eek:

· Banned
2,834 Posts
No turbo here,

N/A all the way baby!!!

I use Simple green and just hose it all down and use an air hose to blow out the plugs after.

A.

· Registered
1,388 Posts
my engine bay is always dirty :). simple green will do the trick. spray some on, leave for a few minutes and rinse. make sure that u cover ur distributor, valve cover (or maybe just cover the spark plug holes), intake filter, and ur alternator (just to be sure). i do this kind of routine so i don't have to worry about my car not starting and/or bogging-and-later-on-dying.

like 1Greyteg said, "N/A all the way baby!!!" but i think Jayman is going to the darkside. either way it's cool.

· Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yo

randyman said:
my engine is bay is always dirty :). simple green will do the trick. spray some on, leave for a few minutes and rinse. make sure that u cover ur distributor, valve cover (or maybe just cover the spark plug holes), intake filter, and ur alternator (just to be sure). i do this kind of routine so i don't have to worry about my car not starting and/or bogging-and-later-on-dying.

like 1Greyteg said, "N/A all the way baby!!!" but i think Jayman is going to the darkside. either way it's cool.

Yo Randy and Grey, ya'll are funny wit the darksyde comment. but yo, ya'll from Cali??? I ask cause, I never see ya'll at the races over on the east coast. Maybe Im not looking hard enough. Oh yeah, PHATT azz ryde. Love the (is that a Mugen type R front bumper)? I 4get what they call it at times. Thanx 4 da your 2 centz Holla!!!!!:rolleyes:

· Registered
2,575 Posts
grey is somewhere in New york...long island maybe, im not sure:rolleyes: randyman is in arizona...somewhere in the desert:D And im in good ol' california:)

I use engine gunk, a engine cleaner found at your local auto store. JUst let it set...a little brushing here n there and rinse. And cover the electrical things as randy stated.

The darkside conquers all.....buahahahaha:laff:

· Registered
1,388 Posts
JAYMAN320 said:
grey is somewhere in New york...long island maybe, im not sure:rolleyes: randyman is in arizona...somewhere in the desert:D And im in good ol' california:)

I use engine gunk, a engine cleaner found at your local auto store. JUst let it set...a little brushing here n there and rinse. And cover the electrical things as randy stated.

The darkside conquers all.....buahahahaha:laff:
desert!? :) actually, i do live in a desert. Reno, NV. i like the sound of that...makes me sound like a rogue member...oooohhh *goose bumps*. :p

· Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yo guys

randyman said:
desert!? :) actually, i do live in a desert. Reno, NV. i like the sound of that...makes me sound like a rogue member...oooohhh *goose bumps*. :p
Hey guys, I have changed my mind. I believe I will be going n/a. But the real reason, for my choice changing my mechanic has been put in jail for awhile. I mean awhile. So I need help on what parts and so what, I should purchase for the motor. Oh, how much for the front Mugen front end bumper:confused:

· Registered
1,388 Posts
Re: Yo guys

BangNazzIntegra said:
Hey guys, I have changed my mind. I believe I will be going n/a. But the real reason, for my choice changing my mechanic has been put in jail for awhile. I mean awhile. So I need help on what parts and so what, I should purchase for the motor. Oh, how much for the front Mugen front end bumper:confused:
are u going to build ur current gsr motor? if u want the all motor route then u have to plan on how much u want to spend, hp goal, etc? there are many companies out there that sell high compression pistons, aggressive cams, and the like. some even sell or build "crate" motors for u. Jeff at importbuilders can help u with that if u want. be prepared to fork out major dough especially when u ask more as far as hp.

p.s.
i forgot how much exactly i paid for the mugen front bumper. i believe it was around 300 something dollars. i got the bumper from visracing.com. do u have a jdm front end also?

· Banned
2,834 Posts
Re: HAHAHAHAHA

GrooveMaster said:
People who think they know it all really SUCK!
You mean people like YOU?!!!

Dude whats with all this negative energy? Relaxxxx....

Jayman this is all YOU man...

A.

PS thanks GrooveMaster, I guess we can count this rant of yours as Infinite Wisdom Shared... Why not try to clue us in to your basis for such hostility...

· Registered
13,201 Posts
clayton said:
DAMNIT! what did i miss?!!!
Groove master was talking shit on Jayman about LS/Vtec, apparently I can't remember right but a long while back they seemed to have disagreeing views on LS/Vtec and its realibility. Obivously, Groove master seems to think that Jay's car dying was due solely to LS/Vtec and now we come to the present....

Jason

· Registered
2,575 Posts
basically...here's what he said

originally posted by Groovemaster
Just glad to see you finally realized what I was talking about, GAYMAN, your such a dumbazz. You thought you knew everthing....serves you right. I am soooo glad your POS blew up, you deserve it! I hope any endeavors your stupid azz encounters in the future go just as well. You cowed down and changed your sig, and now you see what I was telling you about Frankenstein swaps! Go ahead and do a b-20 next time. People who think they know it all really SUCK! I guess I just don't know what I am talking about huh? V-tec/ls swaps are the best huh? JAYMAN320=TARD!
thats just childish, immature, and so on....and well, its been a chronic problem, and we have to get rid of it...

· Registered
4,558 Posts
hey jay how did you become staff?

· Registered
1,388 Posts
what in the world happened here!? this thread has gone waaaay off topic. it's so sad that when people has something bad to say about someone, it seems like they always want some audience or would want to make public of how tough or cool that insultor is by throwing cheap shots at the insultee. that is just sad. hopefully, when that "person" grows up, he'll find the error of his ways.

tsk! tsk!

p.s.
jay, if u find that this thread's questions has been answered feel free to close it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.