Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to this little 1/8 track in a town called Navasota. My first time to the track (nervous as hell) and here are the results:

Dial in: .00

Reaction: .550

I1: 2.438
I2: .000
I3: .000
MPH (I3):
I4: .000

E.T.: 10.595

MPH: 66.052

Over/Under:

WIN <1st>

FULL .5 SS-N TW-N 80-N

I was having alot of trouble off the line - didnt really get the right rpm/feathering combo - but I guess that'll just come with time. This timeslip was vs. an SI and I won! I'm going to start going regularly - I know my car has alot more potential then it showed tonight - I just have to get used to the track surface. I aired down my tires from stock(30psi) to about 25psi... and still had hell with spin. Holy shit - I have never seen so many ridiculously fast trailor queens in my life... I must have looked like a friggin slug compared to these wheelieing beasts. Tell me how I did - and what your times are...

· Registered
2,988 Posts
Copy and pasted from a thread in the Drag Racing forum:

Never been to a 1/4 track

But, been to a 1/8th a few times.

My brother ran low 10's in his 95 Accord LX with Aerospeed intake / Aerospeed exhaust, and decent at shifting.

Now, he's the king at shifting (I kid you not), straight 2 1/4" piping, AEM c/a/i. I bet he can get into the high 9's now

I remember this turbo Eclipse that was running in the 8's. F**kin' fast (for the $hit I've seen in person )

· Registered
2,356 Posts
My best 1/8 mile was a 10.8.. the full 1/4 was a 16.8.. That was with GReddy Evo exhaust and AEM CAI, and some heavy ass 25lb. 17" rims.. haha

· Registered
15 Posts
i got a 93 dx whit intake and exhaust i run a 10.53 @64.84
i think an ex should run a litle faster

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.