Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
i have 2.2 5speed and i like it a lot !
if i had to choose agian i would get 2.3 5 speed.................
but i dont wanna get 3.0...... cause its slomatick heheh

·
Registered
57 Posts
AV6er said:

slomatick? after i get my blower ill show ya how slow we are
hey why dont you let me know when you WILL get that SC :D

here is my list

NOS
Turbo
Jet Engine

·
Registered
446 Posts
GoldieAlek said:

hey why dont you let me know when you WILL get that SC :D

here is my list

NOS
Turbo
Jet Engine
if you really have that setup it seems you should update your sig. if i was sporting that setup i would let people know, on the otherhand if all you have is a short ram, then you'd better be able to shift like mario andretti to keep up with me, cause i too have an intake. course if your running nos and a turbo youll spank me ass.

·
Registered
446 Posts
oh one more thing, Jenson amp? judging from your lack of willingness to shell out a few more bills for a decent amp, i doubt youve got the cash for a turbo and nos. course i have been wrong before.

·
Registered
57 Posts
AV6er said:
oh one more thing, Jenson amp? judging from your lack of willingness to shell out a few more bills for a decent amp, i doubt youve got the cash for a turbo and nos. course i have been wrong before.
hey bud dont talk smack ........... at least i have one and you aint !
and how i got it and for how much i got it its none of your bissneaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaachhhhhhhh

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
hey 2003CLtypeS
ur daddy must be hella rich, buying a 16yrs old a CL type-s.
tell him is there any job available so i can work for him. :D :D

p.s: wonder where you live. because if you live where i live, you would get jumped everyday by some gangsters for being spoiled... ;)

·
Registered
446 Posts
why is everyone considered spoiled if their parents want to buy them a nice car for them when they turn 16, if they have enough extra cash laying around i think it is cool when kids get to drive nice cars like that. now if a parent is financing a car like that for a 16 year old i think that is a dif. story, that would be spoiling IMO. i guess im just saying that because i get the "your spoiled" thing from people all the time. i got my car a month before my 17 b-day. however, my dad hasnt financed a car since 1992

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Yea parents got right to buy their kids what they want.

WHAT I DONT LIKE is, that some people dont have parents who are very rich. Result is they hav to work their ass off, make their own money, and buy them self a car. Now thats a true "my" car. Some kids just get a damn mercedes from their parents, act out all cool and shit. Even college students here. they think they are the shit, when they didnt even pay/work a penny for their car.

"OH OH! YOU KNOW WHAT? MY DADDY/MOMMY IS BUYING ME A BRAND NEW CAR, AND ITS HELLA EXPENSIVE"
well, good for you kid, you dont have to show off because you are not really getting any respect from anybody except same spoiled kids around you.

Im not referring this to anyone in SHO forum, i love all people here. and its good for you 2003CLtypeS getting 30k car when ur 16. im just jealous. :D :D

-sean

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.