Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
471 Posts
eitan said:
What is it that makes them so "bad?" The fact that they have rims? Ooo.
dude what is your deal? it seems like everytime i read one of your posts it is putting someone down or claiming "rice." Don't be so quick to judge, maybe they have serious underhood mods, or maybe they just havent decided what they are gonna do yet.People like you make SHO an unfriendly place.

· Registered
85 Posts
Sure, it's possible they have engine mods, but none were listed. I wouldn't just look at a picture and go OMG DUDE THAT'S MAAAADDDD TYTE!!!! THOSE ARE SOME BAAAAAAAAAD JAMAICAN HONDAS!!! just because they have rims, clear corners, and a spiffy window banner. Who doesn't have rims, clear corners, and a window banner? :rolleyes: There's nothing unique or special about those cars.

· Registered
624 Posts
eitan said:
Sure, it's possible they have engine mods, but none were listed. I wouldn't just look at a picture and go OMG DUDE THAT'S MAAAADDDD TYTE!!!! THOSE ARE SOME BAAAAAAAAAD JAMAICAN HONDAS!!! just because they have rims, clear corners, and a spiffy window banner. Who doesn't have rims, clear corners, and a window banner? :rolleyes: There's nothing unique or special about those cars.
Don't forget the side markers sucka...

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by eitan
Sure, it's possible they have engine mods, but none were listed. I wouldn't just look at a picture and go OMG DUDE THAT'S MAAAADDDD TYTE!!!! THOSE ARE SOME BAAAAAAAAAD JAMAICAN HONDAS!!! just because they have rims, clear corners, and a spiffy window banner. Who doesn't have rims, clear corners, and a window banner? There's nothing unique or special about those cars.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Those are our just daily drivers [i.e. school, work, home] no real mods. But we're gonna get a couple civics very soon which will be for drag racing. I'll update
oh, we got escalades and all that stuff too out here.

· Registered
5,405 Posts
I don't know what is up with this board, but if you're ever around other boards, they give props. Guys are always posting stock pics of their cars over at the DSM/f-body/stang forums and they get nothing but praises. Give the guys a break.

The cars are very clean and simple. Both look better then half the rice crap that litters out streets. Thumbs up.

· Registered
4,607 Posts
and about the flaming. remind ppl the availibility of parts, the expenses of them, the imortation of everything, tax, gas prices.....oh yeah. lol :D the roads which are the biggest problem, brings out the highest driving skills.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.