Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2 JL Audio W1 subs 12's in a box - both with their own sealed enslosure - used for one night - the amp a Kenwood 600 Watt to go along - also used one night...bought for 500 plus new - will let then go for 350 - if you wanna go lower just PM me and ask me but no lowballers...
thanks
Matt

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
225 including shipping..the are jl 12's in a box - w1 to be exact - the do sound..you will be impressed..

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
shit bro if they were mine i would for sure...but they are my x girls i will talk to her about it to see what she says...does the TV still work is it DVD worthy

·
Registered
165 Posts
yea bro it still works..its an eclipse 7001 ..it doesnt come with a dvd..u have to get that on your own..

heres a link of what it looks like..

http://www.m-emag.com/images/features/CrashRecourse0401/displayb

i got it when in dash lcd's first came out..this thing cost me alot about 2200..i upgraded though..but eclipse were the true originators of the indash lcd...its just sitting at my house collecting dust, i have a new kenwood one..if u dont want it, ill be willing to take anyone elses offers or trades..oh yea..it comes with the bracket kit also..:D

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i dont know if i can trade you but i will give you a audiobahn alum 12 sub in a box for it - what do you say?

·
Registered
165 Posts
PLFDstreetracer said:
okay 100 shipped and how much for the lcd head
lol u gotta be kidding man..seriously..no low ballers up in here man..100 dollars shipped?? be real no ones gonna sell it for 100 shipped..

and black hatch..i dont want no sub box man..i jes need an amp and those speakers..das y im just tryna get rid of it for it..i dont want anythine else..i jes need and amp and some subs..no cheap subs or amps..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts