Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What happened to deez??? I loved Super Mutant Ninja Turtles, 2 players on the nes, nothing but me and my uncle whooping shredder's ass!! what happened to games like this?

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
gamers became loners??

there are still some co-op games today, i still play contra shatter soliders with friends.

·
Registered
4,440 Posts
there is like a game called slug something for xbox its pretty fun and in san andreas you can play it. socom 2. but my fav is contra old school we still play that shit, best system ive got

·
Registered
984 Posts
loon said:
there is like a game called slug something for xbox its pretty fun and in san andreas you can play it. socom 2. but my fav is contra old school we still play that shit, best system ive got
The game is called Metal Slug and yea that game is fun. Hi-TeK JZA70 have your ever played any of the new ninja turtle game. The sequel is pretty fun with 4 player co-op mode and when you beat the game you get to unlock the original arcade game. There are plenty of co-op mode games out there, you just have to find them, but they do not do co-op anymore becuase online gaming is huge.

Also a good co-op game that is coming out is Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory, which I can't wait for.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts