Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how fast do u think a 20g budget could get a 91 hatch down the quarter mile or could it be built to out proform a 20g car.

u canget a 91 si for adout 1500 to 2000 unmodified

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hell yea i wanna make the sleeper humiliate anyone who crosses its path muahahahahaha :evil:

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
checa said:
hell yea i wanna make the sleeper humiliate anyone who crosses its path muahahahahaha :evil:
Not much of a sleeper when you pop the hood and that huge snail is sitting there. Not to mention the intercooler, BOV, gauges, and frame/suspension upgrades you'll need to do to make it work out.:eek: You'll be spanking people, but you'll be doing it overtly.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
20g? thats quite alot of money. lol
good luck...

IMO I would just get a nicer car :tu:

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
dang dude u draw that pic? that sukers bad ass! yea i dont have this money or anything its just a idea.IMO the 91 civic hatch is the cleanest honda out ther.

im tryin to prove a point, ther always this excuse 'well if u put 20grand in ur car wat will happen if i put 20grand in mine' when the fact is they already payed 20 for ther car and i only played 1500 im jus playin catch up to his stok hehe

·
Registered
13,201 Posts
I would do a Teg w/JDM front and then turbo. Heheh but thats just me...haha

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
jesus... for 20g's you could be crazy fast.... as fast as someone would expect after sinking 15g into the motor and the remainder into the suspension/chassis....

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
build it like the endyn hatchback

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
jesus... for 20g's you could be crazy fast.... as fast as someone would expect after sinking 15g into the motor and the remainder into the suspension/chassis....
it would take that 15g to get the motor fast jez i would want to invest more in the suspension and brakes or would that b enof?

dose any one else have an idea how much it would take to get the d16 motor to run 350 to 400hp maybe 300 would be more streetable cause thats fast in a car that ways 1400 to 1300?

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
HardKore said:
20g? thats quite alot of money. lol
good luck...

IMO I would just get a nicer car :tu:
yea ive got a 91 civic with a b16a ill sell you. its got the wings west body kit on there, but you can just take that off and put on the JDM front clip if you want :D

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
build it like the endyn hatchback
dude that car is fukin top of the line i couldnt ask for more :tu2:

6000 thats crazy thers no way i could get thoughs connections being that he has such a background i bet he get all sorts of good deals

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
checa said:
dude that car is fukin top of the line i couldnt ask for more :tu2:

6000 thats crazy thers no way i could get thoughs connections being that he has such a background i bet he get all sorts of good deals

well he did build the car all by himself......

1 - 20 of 128 Posts