Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking at some konig wheels with a positive offset of 38, my 2000 accord's factory wheels have a positive offset of 46 it is only a difference of 8 mm and I was about to get them but I thought I would see if anyone would see a red flag with the offset difference as I dont want to run into any problems.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Discount tire thanks for your info...... since you are a site sponsor I thought I would check what you had also. I am looking at the Konig Hold-On, since my vehicle is black. They are a light wheel and would look good. Your prices are actually lower delivered then the ones I was looking at on ebay.(good job) I am going to get the wheels from your site but before I do is there something else for the same price that I might be overlooking that you might suggest?

·
Registered
156 Posts
Wheels are hard to recommend. Your taste could be pretty different than mine. I think the Hold-on will look sharp on there though. The cap covers the lugs so you won't have a bunch of extra holes showing like on a few other 15" designs for your vehicle.

Too bad we don't have them here so you could get a little idea of how they will look: http://www.discounttiredirect.com/direct/interactive.do?yr=2000&vid=007201

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey thanks a bunch for the help here it is
just got them off your website, great price and the 50.00 extra off was nice
Thanks again

Order Total: $427.00

Product Information:
4 Konig Hold-On
15X6.54-100/11438BMF

1 WHEEL INSTALLATION KIT FOR KONIG HOLD-ON

4 VALVE STEMS

$50.00 ONLINE ORDER SAVINGS

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
These konigs weigh a little under 13 pounds, I am sure that is a lot less than the stock steel wheels for the 2000 accord lx, do you have any data on stock wheel weights? Thanks

·
Registered
156 Posts
^
Awesome!

Thank you for your support. Post some pictures here once you get them on the vehicle.

I do not list your factory wheel weight in my system.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts