Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know if the 2000 base prelude comes with a factory alarm i just bought one a couple weeks ago it came with the remote keyless entry but im not quit sure if it has an alarm...... the car is stock btw...........

·
Registered
12,727 Posts
I have keyless entry on my 99 prelude....and it doesn't have an alarm on it...I am sure it doesn't come with an alarm.

·
Registered
888 Posts
yeah it's an option. when i bought mine it came with it and they told me if i want it or not. i told them just leave it there, so now i have OEM alarm.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh ok...btw do any of u guys know if "code" or "aduiovox"alarm any good???

·
Registered
45 Posts
The finest alarm system is only as good as the weakest point in the install. Meaning wire connections. They need to be secure and tight.

I'd rather have a cheap swapmeet alarm with a proper install than a high end alarm system with a sloppy install.

Hope this makes sense

·
Registered
888 Posts
BB6 H22A said:
The finest alarm system is only as good as the weakest point in the install. Meaning wire connections. They need to be secure and tight.

I'd rather have a cheap swapmeet alarm with a proper install than a high end alarm system with a sloppy install.

Hope this makes sense
amen! my friend has a top notch alarm system but sometimes it's messing up.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
BB6 H22A said:

Hope this makes sense
exactly...Just cause the alarm is expensive doesn't mean its the best alarm out there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts