Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:byye hello i am selling my 2000 honda civic si it has been stolen and stripped of its motor, transmission, gauge cluster and some other things i posted the car on ebay and it ended at $1500 but the buyer never went through with it i am looking for trades as well i am really interested in mazda miatas but i am open to clean running trades i live in arizona and the car is located minutes from phoenix i am looking for $1800 which would be extremely cheap because one like mine has ened for $3050 on ebay before the link to the ebay auction with a full description and pictures is posted below any offers will be considered but i have 2 offers one for 1500 and another for a 1991 300zx twin turbo that needs some work but i would much rather just get a running car i prefer local buyers but if you dont mind having the car shipped at your expense i will assist as much as possible like getting it to a shipping station. i would personally rent a truck with a hitch and tow the car if i lived within a few states of here because it would be cheaper thank you for any interest. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...60008532279&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
update

thanks for looking but id like to let you know that the car is still for sale and the offer of 1800 dollars fell through so i am accepting any offers for trades or cash i just need a reliable car to get to and from places as soon as possible thanks again

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
2000 civic si for sale for CHEAP

hello i still have my car and have two people currently interested the offer right now is $1590 like i have told them i need money immediately and whoever comes up with the money first gets the car feel free to send me offers i am also accepting trades thanks for any looks :byye

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.