Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone new to the forum,I am a diehard Honda/Acura fan and I’m ready to [email protected]$!ng flip and was hoping someone in the forum could please help me. Long story short H22A1 fully built rods,pistons,retainers,internals,turbo intercooler,oil catch can Hondata s300v3 the works. Anyway I’ve took the car to supposedly reputable places,got jerked lost thousands and didn’t fix the problem extremely frustrated,so my car is capable of serious horsepower but a freakin Prius could blow me away🤬. When I get on the gas no power,sputtering it’s terrible and my alternator only stays at 10volts as opposed to the 13-14 required I believe,new battery and new alternator,plugs wires are good,dizzy good,injectors good,gas good so idk. I’m working with a tuner and he says that lack of voltage from the alternator can cause sputtering and no acceleration,is this true or BS? The car has a alternator relocation kit and AC has been deleted. I’m running a 32in V belt for the alternator and there is just a lil slack,it doesn’t slip off and has tension and the mounting bracket for adjusting is at the max so he suggests dropping down to a 31in belt in all actuality would that make any difference or even cause these issues any input would be greatly appreciated,thanx in advance.

WANTON

1 - 2 of 2 Posts