Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
3,194 Posts
your car..4 cyl.. 4 lug. my car... 6 cyl.... 5 lug... won't work.. I think the spline is bigger to, unless you just want to swap A Arms and the whole assy, but then again, the half shafts are also different on a v6 as well.

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's what I'm wondering. As long as the front hubs have similar dimensions, I should be able to swap the front spindles in, along with the V6 master cylinder and booster. I know the rear brakes are the same size as 4 cyl disc brakes, just with 5 lugs. This is gonna require some more research....

· Registered
350 Posts
hondatech said:
I've got a 2001 Accord LX 4 door 5 speed, and want to know if anyone has ever tried swapping the V6 hubs and brakes for the 4 bolt dic-n-drum setup. Anyone?
Some guy at a custom shop (Highway Audio) here in Central NJ, did convert his stock EX brakes/lug pattern to that of the V6. However, I don't know how big of a job it was. If/when I see him again, I will ask.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.