Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

2001 accord EX-V6L NJ

2K views 35 replies 4 participants last post by  2001accord 
#1 ·
***CAR IS SOLD******

This is a 2001 Accord V6 EX-L with 65K on it. This baby had every available option from the factory, and i actually had to wait 3 weeks from the dealership to get it in the Black on Black. I picked up the car with 1.3 miles on it and am the original owner.

Here are a list of the mods. Tokico Shocks (stock one suspension currently on car) Sold Springs, 17x8 ALT Racing rims, Nitto Neo Gen 235/45/17, Angel eyes projector headlights, carbon fiber taillights (stock one currently on car), Civic Type R spoiler, Black widow body kit (front bumper being repainted, stock one shown in pic), Brand New tenzo R Ralley seats, Brushed aluminum dash trim, window tint, ported exhaust side on heads and matched them to headers, Megan racing headers, Flowmaster exhaust, Redline High Temp ATF fluid. Radio is stock but with upgraded Infinity Speakers.

Paint is flamenco black, with grey leather interior. Interior is a 10 out of 10, and paint i would say is a 8.5 out of 10. Kelly blue book says the private party value is $13K. I have over $8K in upgrades (most $ from having body kit fitted and painted $3200). Make Reasonable offer, we are moving and need to sell a couple of our cars. You will not be disappointed with this car whatsoever. It will be sold locally as well. I have other pics but was unable to blur out my tag so please email me for front/rear end pics, or if you have any questions Thank.

See less See more
#16 ·
nice car. are you including stock seats? driverside floormat? all maintence up to date? how does tranny shift? brakes? about how many miles on the suspension/wheels set up/all mods? do you have stock exhaust and rims also? car drive straight or does it need aligned? any thumping of steering wheel at highway speeds or braking? send more pics to shocker979@yahoo.com. more interior/exterior/trunk/engine bay. also, why are you selling the car? i see you had an h22 to put in it, what happened? let me know, sorry for all the questions. im interested, not liking the a/t, but i like everything else. thanks.

#17 ·
I don't have the stock seats i sold them to buy the racing seats. The stock floormat is under the one pictured (trying to keep them nice, had the passenger side one in as well, but took it out to put in my truck). I just had the car at honda to be checked over on 7/29 and everything was fine, no tranny issues, brakes fine. THere is about 30K on the suspension, wheels have maybe 10K on them, body kit has about 50K on it, seats less then 500 miles. Car drives straight has no issues what so ever, no alignment needed unless you install camber kit then it obiviously needs to be done. There is no thumping of steering wheel, but with any lowered vehicle you can feel the bumps somewhat. The pics i posted are all the pics i have. If you want a pic of a particular thing PM me and i will take them tomorrow after work.

I had built an H22 to put into it, but being it was a V6 i knew it would be a little more involved. Then i started looking at everything i realized i just didn't need the front/rear crossmembers i needed new steering, new Lower control arms, crossmembers, sway bars, etc. Needless to say that was way to much money, so i decided to sell everything and buy a different car. I am selling it b/c we have 4+ cars and we are planning on moving to NC, and we are only taking 2 with us, everything else is getting sold. I wasn't a big fan of the AT as well but i bought the car new with 1.3 miles on it and the V6 was only AT, i though about swapping in a MT but thats when i started doing the H22 (figured get it all done at once, new motor, new tranny, etc).

Don't worry about the questions, buying a car is a pretty big thing and the more questions the better. FYI I am including the stock suspension/bumpers/side skirts/ tail lights as well

#20 ·
got your pm, pm me when you get the pics, thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.